397 Springbrook Road, Walhalla, SC 29691
Former Hemp Farm / Growing Operation
Corner Parcel Over 5.8 acres in Oconee County, SC
- 2400 sq. ft. Metal Barn with Restroom, Processing Areas, Humidifier/Dehumidifier, HVAC & NG 20kW Back-Up Generator.
- 4 LARGE Heated/Cooled Greenhouses totaling over 13,000 sq. ft. with State of the Art HPS Grow Light Systems, Fertigation Systems and Aquaponic Ready.
- Nice Home Building Site Overlooking the Large Pasture
- Separate 250 sq. ft. area for potting
- 720 sq. ft. implement shed
- 532 sq. ft. soil shed
- High Capacity 6" Well
- RV Pad with Power, Water & Septic
- 2 Electrical Service Transformers - Separate Meters
- Natural Gas
- City Water Available
- Security Lighting & Cameras
Contact John Slaughter at 864-497-0330to schedule showing appointment.
All offers must be submitted using the “Contract to Purchase” document in attached documents. All offers must also include a signed copy of the “Terms of Sale & Bidder Registration” document and signed MLS Sheet. Contact John Slaughter at Bid Y’all Auction & Realty for information on how to submit a pre-auction offer. ***BUYERS AGENTS MUST REGISTER W/BUYER NAME AT LEAST 24 HRS PRIOR TO AUCTION TO RECEIVE COMMISSION!*** BUYER’S AGENTS WILL BE PAID 2.5% OF THE BID AMOUNT.
Call John Slaughter at 864-497-0330 with any questions related to the property, how to submit an offer and/or auction process.