GOLD & SILVER COIN AUCTION
Bidding Ends 10/17/2022
This amazing Gold & Silver Coin Collection comes from an OLD Estate of Edwin Gresham. He was a prolific collector attending all the best coin auctions in the 1950's, 60's & 70's. This a rare opportunity to purchase these raw coins as found in this estate!
This particular auction features over 100 lots ranging from a Spectacular $20 Gold Double Eagle 1857-S to Carson City Morgan Dollars to Various other Gold & Silver coins.
Some of the highlights include:
- Carson City Dollars from 1883-1885
- 1875 California Gold $1/2 Coin
- 1849-O Liberty $1 Gold Coin
- 1849 Liberty $2-1/2 Cold Coin
- 1912 Indian Head $2-1/2 Gold Coin
- 1854 $3 Gold Coin marked VF!
All coins in this auction are marked on the holders by the previous owner in the 1960’s & 70's. He attended and purchased many of these coins from some of the most significant coin auctions of the 1950’s and 60’s. All grades are the opinion of the previous owner. The auction company makes no claim to the accuracy or validity of such grading. Buyers must determine your own condition and worth by viewing the photos. All coins are available for inspection prior to auction closing.
We reserve the right to add or delete items prior to sale time.
**Due to increase in fraud activity, ALL SILVER & GOLD PURCHASES MUST BE PAID BY CASH, CERTIFIED CHECK or WIRE TRANSFER prior to items being shipped - NO EXCEPTIONS! Non-Paying Bidders WILL BE REPORTED & BLOCKED! Sorry to sound harsh but too many are not able to understand that CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED FOR GOLD & SILVER PURCHASES. All forms of payment for Gold or Silver must clear our bank before items will be shipped.
**Titled items will not transfer until payment is cleared and items are picked up by winning bidder. Titled items not picked up within 30 days will be forfeited and resold. Any item not picked up on designated pick-up day/time will incur a $10 per day storage fee. In no case will a refund or proceeds from resale of items not picked up within 30 days be awarded to prior bidder even if already paid for.
Please send any specific questions to our email address [email protected] or call us 864-497-0330 for more information.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
Any bidders with credit cards that are declined at end of auction will be charged a $10 processing fee to run another credit card. Payments made by check or wire transfer must clear our bank before items will be shipped. This can take up to an additional 14 business days.
Online Bidding Terms:
1. Bid Y’all Auction & Realty has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold 'as-is' and it is the bidder's responsibility to determine the exact condition and/or authenticity of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion and/or seller provided information. Questions regarding condition and/or other specifics important to the bidder must be asked in writing at [email protected] prior to bidding. Absolutely NO refunds will be offered.
2. FOR ONLINE BIDDING: There is a 15% Buyer's Premium added to your total purchase.
3. All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept major credit cards and cash only. All Gold & Silver purchases MUST BE PAID IN CASH, CERTIFIED CHECK or WIRE TRANSFRE ONLY! All items must be paid for within 7 business days or items will be forfeited and collections proceedings will be initiated against the defaulting bidder.
4. We are SLOW TO SHIP as we package items well and try to ensure your items will get to you in great condition. PLEASE BE PATIENT. Bid Y'all Auction & Realty will arrange packing and shipping through Shipping Saint. Packing and shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer and will be charge separate from the auction. Arrangements must be made by buyer for large items (furniture, artwork, vehicles, rugs, etc.) to be shipped by a professional shipping company and may result in higher shipping costs. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL AN ITEM BE REFUNDED DUE TO SHIPPING COST!
5. Our online auctions move quickly! If you are interested in an item, bid quickly. If you win an item in the auction your credit card on file will be charged at the end of the auction unless other arrangements are made PRIOR to online auction start time as listed with the auction company beforehand. The exception is ALL GOLD & SILVER PURCHASES MUST BE PAID IN CASH, CERTIFIED CHECK or WIRE TRANSFER within 7 Business days from the end of the auction.
6. In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, daytime phone number, and email address at which they can be contacted. This is to ensure good communication between Bid Y’All Auction & Realty and the bidder throughout any transactions.
7. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of 2% per month is added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchaser's failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Spartanburg County, South Carolina.
8. The auctioneer has the sole discretion to advance the bidding and may reject a nominal advance, should it in his estimation prove injurious to the auction. The auctioneer shall be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder as the purchaser.
9. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any 'missed' bids or bids unseen by the auctioneer. Bid Retractions ARE NOT ALLOWED! Bid ONLY on items you wish to purchase!
10. ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
11. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
12. The auction company reserves the right to refuse service or decline registration to any person. All announcements made the day of auction take precedence over any and all written, verbal or electronic statements.
13. All items must be picked up at the designated place and time listed in the auction details or shipping arrangements made.
14. “Local Pickup” items WILL NOT BE SHIPPED! Many of these items are large or heavy. You MUST bring help to load. Bid Y’all Auction & Realty will not be responsible for any item after the sale ends. No charge back or refund will be allowed! Items not removed by the time listed for pick up MAY be charged a fee ($25 'Local Pickup' / $5 Small Items) to be placed in storage. For any placed in storage, a $10 per day storage fee will be charged. All storage fees must be paid prior to pick up or shipping. Any item not picked up or shipping arraignments made by the buyer within 30 days of auction will be forfeited and sold or donated.
15. ALLOW 3/5 WEEKS FOR SHIPMENT. ANY CHANGES IN SHIPPING ADDRESS MUST BE IN WRITING BY EMAIL. If you DO NOT WANT IT SHIPPED and wish to forfeit your purchase YOU MUST EMAIL [email protected].
16. For individual invoices (NOT INCLUDING GOLD & SILVER) under $1500, we accept major credit cards, wire transfer, cashier’s checks and cash. Invoices over $1500 must be paid by cashier’s check, cash or wire transfer. A 15% buyer’s premium will be charged to all invoices. Local buyers may pay in cash with correct amount including change if they contact Bid Y’all Auction & Realty prior to their credit card being charged. Bidders must contact Bid Y’all prior to Auction close to arrange payment in cash. Due to an increase in fraudulent activity and non-paying bidders, any NEW CUSTOMER TO BID Y’ALL AUCTION & REALTY with an invoice over $1000 payment must pay with cash, wire transfer or certified cashier’s check unless approved before close of auction. For any 1st time buyer invoices over $1000, items will not ship until funds clear our financial institution. This can take up to 14 business days or more.
17. Auctioneer, employees, family members and sellers will be allowed to bid in auctions with the intent to purchase items won during auction. In no case shall auctioneer, employees, family members or sellers be allowed to bid to only increase the bid amount.